1. Create a strong promotional campaign that includes a mix of email marketing, social media, and paid advertising.
2. Make sure your webinars are high quality and offer valuable information that your audience will find useful.
3. Offer incentives for people to sign up for your webinar series, such as discounts or freebies.
4. Use an attention-grabbing headline and eye-catching visuals in your promotional materials.
5. Make it easy for people to sign up for your webinars by providing clear instructions and a link to your registration page.
6. Send reminder emails to people who have registered for your webinars a few days before each session.
7. Promote your webinars on your website and social media channels, and encourage people to share your content.
8. Collaborate with other businesses or influencers to reach a wider audience.
9. Create a landing page on your website specifically for your webinar series.
10. Use an email autoresponder to send people who sign up for your webinars a series of messages leading up to the event.
11. Host a contest or giveaway in conjunction with your webinar series.
12. Make sure to follow up with your audience after each webinar to thank them for attending and encourage them to sign up for future events.